Greetings fellow cyber travelers…
Below are five quick tips for surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. These are by no means everything you need to know, but these tips could set you on the right track. Stay tuned for more information and details of how to make your way in a post apocalyptic world.
1) You need a weapon. Think as light weight as possible, yet something heavy duty. While a gun would give you the most stopping power from a distance, what happens when you run out of ammo? What if the sound attracts the attention of a horde of zombies? Ideally a sword would be perfect, but you won’t just find one in any ole abandoned vehicle. Think smart. An axe, baseball bat, long bladed knife, tire iron, even a pipe or a shovel will all allow you to get a little distance between you and the undead.
2) If you have a gun, try to save your ammo for emergency situations and scavenge any extra ammunition you can find. Remember, just because they're undead doesn’t mean that they can’t hear the echo coming off that shot you just fired. It’s like ringing the dinner bell for the zombies to come and eat you.
3) DO NOT USE FIRE. Zombies can sustain just about any damage you throw at them, unless it is a direct attack on their brain. Fire will not immediately take them down. What’s worse than being chased by the undead? Being chased by the undead on FIRE!
4) Additionally, do not expect that the undead can be drowned. With what little oxygen their brains need at that point, they are expected survive for extended periods of time under water. You can push them off a bridge into a creek or river as an escape tactic, but if you are going for the kill, you’ve got to get the brain.
5) Scavenge what you can- medicine, food, shoes and team up with a group or start your own. Surviving the zombie apocalypse will be nearly impossible for a lone wanderer to make it on their
own. You need a group, so that you can pool your resources and survive this new crazy world. I know it’s going to be a tough life out there, but keep in mind the undead are the monsters -not us. We have to look out for each other. They may take our cities from us, but they can never take our humanity-well unless they bite us. Survivors be safe, Jeannie Rae out.
I am Jeannie Rae, not so plain & almost never simple. A person who is just as flawed as I am skilled. One who loves my family with all my heart in good times and in bad – through celebrations & times of tremendous grief, achievements and disagreements. A woman who knows how short